Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Chelan Simmons, scream queen

It’s the scream that makes horror films believable. If the actor or actress can make you believe he or she is really scared, then they have done their job and sold the show. It is no easy task, but that scream is just one of the things that actress Chelan Simmons has mastered.

Known as a scream queen, Simmons loves being a part of horror and science fiction films. She has appeared in such films as “Chupacabra Terror,” “Final Destination 3” and the remake of “Carrie.”

“I think its fun. I mean, I love any script that I can either do some comedy with or that I can scream my head off the entire movie. I’ve just always liked that. When you scream, it’s a fun feeling. It’s so much fun to scare the audience, and I try to do the best that I can with that.”

No comments:

Blog Archive