Monday, April 7, 2008

Raveena Tandon: ‘I am going to be a mother-in-law’


I have been repeating that it’s not my comeback so many times this evening that I think I am going to tape this line,” laughs Raveena Tandon, who’s very soon going to come to our drawing rooms. She will be a judge on a new reality television show called Chak De Bachche.


And, since we agree with her that this isn’t what you call a comeback, she laughs some more and says, “I wish I hadn’t had to explain this to everyone. I mean, a comeback would mean if I am doing some acting, playing a character. Here, I am playing myself. I am just resurfacing, that’s it.”


Raveena had been busy playing mommy and she says she enjoyed every bit of it. “After I had my daughter, I had almost said yes to a woman-oriented show, and then I was pregnant with my second baby.
So, I went back to being a mommy.

No comments: